January is always a natural time to reflect on the past year and look forward to what the new year will bring.
For this reason we are kicking off 2016 with a Worcester Soup New Year Meet-up at Cafe Bliss at the Arts Workshop on 29th January from 7pm.
As always, everyone is welcome. It is a chance to meet some new people, catch up with Soup friends and share ideas for 2016.
- Do you have a project idea you want to discuss for the next SOUP?
- Do you want to find out how you can get involved?
- Do you want to meet new people or share what you are doing in the community?
- Do you want to learn about the projects that pitched in 2015
- Do you simply want to find out more about Worcester Soup?
Worcester Soup is a grassroots community event that started with a small group of us deciding last year that that we wanted a “Soup” in our city.
In September we had the privilege to meet Amy Kaherl, who started Detroit Soup (check out detroitsoup.com) and she agreed to visit us in Worcester for our 1st event. It was a great start and really set us on the right course.
We would love to meet anyone who is interested in helping us take Worcester Soup forward this year or wants to pitch. Please come along on the 29th and find out what it is all about. We need you 🙂 to help make a difference in our city in 2016.